Monday, March 11, 2013

Oh What Do You Do On a Rainy Day?

And we've had our share of those days around here!
(with the exception of this weekend which was GORGEOUS!)
Here's a few things we've done lately to keep busy inside!






How about a little 'Hide and Seek'




Painting!
watercolors never fail!
  I was asking her what her pictures were as she finished them.
For the record.....
Her words.
Not mine.
But that's one happy giant!



Pom-Pom Fun!
Tutorial HERE



A loooong indoor hopscotch



Making a weather station
Ok, so this was more of a fun one for me!
But Hailey will have so much using it!
I found it HERE


Love me some
Candy Land!



A little t.v time.....
'Can you teach my alligator manners?'


Color matching!
I did a tutorial HERE for them.


Here's an easy one!
Mosaics! 
You can check out ours HERE



So What are fun things you do with your kids when the weather is bad?
Julianne

1 comment :

  1. I love coming by your blog to visit. Sometimes my kids and I will make a tent in the livingroom and make a huge mess. We play dominoes, which encourages math, and we love to play Sorry. They are so great when they're young!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...